cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specifics Not Working Properly

A few problems, which began on Saturday 11 November and persist with Item Specifics:

(1)  I am no longer seeing pull downs for Item Specifics for any auction I have set up/scheduled since Saturday (11 November 17).   

(2) I no longer have the ability to add Special Attributes

(3) If I remove an Item Specific and then use that auction to create a new auction, I will not be able to add the Item Specific back again.

I am getting these results consistently.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

i JUST ASKED THE SAME QUESTION.

I'VE LOST MOST OF THE PULLDOWN MENUS IN "ITEM SPECIFICS".

sTARTED SATURDAY TOO.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I am selling clothes and the size IS isn't there anymore - but you can't get the item listed if it doesn't have the size specific filled it.  Once again - the size option is no longer there.

How ebay is that???

(*Bleep*)
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Just wanted to say not seen this as a seller but as a buyer I have had many problems this weekend when searching for clothing.  I put the item in the search bar and size comes up as regular, petite or plus on the left hand side to check...you cannot pick a specific size!  Dummest thing I have ever seen!!!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have had the same problem but only when listing sweaters....tops, dresses, jeans, vintage sleepwear have been normal. Got a few more to do...hope there are no problems. I was about to pull my hair out yesterday!!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have the same problem when trying to list 78rpm records. There is no 'Item specifics' field and the system won't accept the listing. Other categories are OK. What's the explanation? How get round this problem?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply