cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it too much to ask that eBay provided links actually WORK??

Just got TRS back on my one non TRS store and dashboard claims 26 items don't qualify for the discount. There's a link that says "see & edit listings" but clicking on it just brings me right back to the same page.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I think that is because you just got TRS; your privileges won't kick in for another month.

Sorry.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Yes, I know that (lord knows I've been in & out of TRS enough lol), but this is eBay providing a LINK so I can see and edit the listings that will NOT qualify and then the link doesn't work.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I got TSR in US region for first time ever last month and i have the same problem too. 

I sell mostly to international buyers and was a TSR in that region but after the US TSR i tried to click on that link also. Guess what.. The page just refresh all the time. Link seems broken. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

It worked at one point... I kept seeing that for months, finally clicked it to see what ONE item didn't have the + on it for w/e reason.  Told me it was a listing that had 14 day returns on it. (must have missed it in a bulk edit to change em to 30 days).

Dunno how to figure out which ones they are without it.

I hate photobucket right now... PS Answers given years ago may or may not be current now, please check with current posters to the boards to see if the information is still relevant.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

"Is it too much to ask that eBay provided links actually WORK??"

Yes.

Smiley Surprised  Smiley Very Happy

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I had the exact same thing happening.  It stayed that way for about 5 days then, without changing any listings, it reverted back to all of my listings qualifying again.  This is yet another Ebay glitch in a loooong list of Ebay glitches.  The reason the link just returns you back to your dashboard is because there are no actual listings that need to be fixed, so there is nothing to show you.  Give it a week and all will be back to qualifying, I am willing to bet.  The real can of worms is if a particular listing sells while it is one of the glitched out "non-qualifying" listings, will you receive the 10% discount or not?  To me, it's 10%, which is next to nothing, so who really cares?  Ebay is such a glitchfest.  But on the bright side...if the glitches don't get you the scammers will...so it's not all doom and gloom here.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@lookng2015 wrote:

Just got TRS back on my one non TRS store and dashboard claims 26 items don't qualify for the discount. There's a link that says "see & edit listings" but clicking on it just brings me right back to the same page.

Are you sure you don't mean that Ebay provides anything that actually works?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

It does feel like that some days.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

If I understand your issue, I don't understand.

I have no problem with viewing and editing listings that are TRS+ deficient (not that I care to do anything about the deficiencies 🙂

When I click the link on the seller dashboard

http://bulksell.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BEAR&workspaceType=14&returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Fsellerstanda...

it fires up the bulk editor and loads only the offending listings for editing.

Alternatively, if I select all listings on my active selling page and edit, the bulk editor fires up, loads them all, and then there is a checkbox filter at the top to

"View all listings that don't meet the service requirements for Top Rated Seller discounts (80)"

under "Listing improvement recommendations (82)"

I don't use seller hub, do use My eBay and Selling Manager, and just checked this out in crusty old Firefox 31. Maybe your browser is too shiny and new to work with eBay's abacus and hamsterwheel?

Maybe what you are seeing is a glitch and as modulok! said, there are no listings to fix, but what happens if you use the bulk edit all approach? Does it not show the "View all listings.... Top rated" filter like I see? Or are you using seller hub and everything is different?

Or what happens if you try http://bulksell.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BEAR&workspaceType=14

If that all completely missed your point, then [Emily Litella] "Never mind" [/Emily Litella]

Message 10 of 10
latest reply