cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to list in US$ and still have Canada as "Domestic" shipping location?

Hey guys!

I have had an issue for a few years now.

Some of my listings are listed in US$ but eBay assumes I am located in the US because of this.

This is causing my shipping time estimate for Canada to be like 20 days when it should be 3-5 days...

Does anyone list in US$ and have an idea how to correct this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is it possible to list in US$ and still have Canada as "Domestic" shipping location?

misread your post...rewriting my reply 🙂

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No there is no way to list shipping to Canada as domestic when listing on .com.  Domestic shipping is always for shipping to the US regardless of where you are listing from.   Right now when you use the generic expedited, standard or economy international shipping it shows the same eta for Canada that it originally just showed for economy.  I complained about it a while ago but will try complaining again  to see if we can get that changed.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No.

To list in US$, you must list on eBay.com, the US$ site.

On eBay.com, domestic shipping would be to the US.

Shipping to Canada would be considered to be international shipping.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ah **bleep**...

So would the only solution be to duplicate my listing?

i.e. Listing my listings in CAD$ on .ca and relisting on .com in US$?

Of course, each listing would exclude the other country to avoid duplicate on the same platform.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply