cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is ebay working?

The scroll bar doesn't work when you go into a listing.  I can't list and I can't even see what others have for sale because when you go into the listing you can't pull the scroll bar down.  I tried calling ebay and it appears they have no one who can answer the phone.  The only thing they will allow me to do is write a message that is automated and says "will be answered within 24 to 48 hours".  Is this an acceptable way to run a business?

Does anyone know how to work around this glitch?  It appears no one at ebay is home or watching the baby.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Is ebay working?

@bids-n-bargains-r-us 

Are you using the app?

There's been other post about it.

Seems to be fine an a PC.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Is ebay working?

If you are using Chrome or Edge, there are people on these boards who posted similar complaints that they cannot access the scroll bar.  However, if you have Firefox, it's working fine on that browser.  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Is ebay working?

I am using Edge on a laptop with the same issues.  Not tied to mobile app.  It is a mess.  You cannot shop, scroll.... good grief.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Is ebay working?

Hey guys!

@bids-n-bargains-r-us this is a known issue we're working on resolving ASAP! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Is ebay working?

I have Windows 10 with edge---no scroll bar when looking at listings, but I can list without problems.

I hear using the arrow keys or wheel on mouse helps .. but is a "PITA"

Use ipad with safari no problem with scrolling.

Seems the issue started with the change page views.

Suggestion to pass on to eBay

If it's not broke quit fooling with it ...geeze

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Is ebay working?

I called customer service and the man told me to use the wheel at the top center of the mouse to scroll down with.   I always just use the scroll bar on the right on a web page and didn't even know to use that wheel.  But now after owning a computer for 20+ years I learn something new.  I doubt I'm alone.  You should realize many of us older folks are not tech savvy and you should be telling people to use the wheel on the mouse; instead of just saying we have a problem.   And Ebay should send out mass messages to the entire community when there are problems and be offering up simple solutions like the customer service gave me

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Is ebay working?

Scroll not working and unable to upload pictures from mobile app as well. Ebay is a mess this morning.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Is ebay working?

You might have them work on the fact we can't upload photos, either.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply