cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you HATE the new SOLD page look of March 2019 ....

LIKE  a lot of you I wish fee Bay would stop forcing changes on Sellers that do not help us and

then not proving a classic or opt out view,....

eg how many of you use a mobile device to handle your sales ? Like serious sellers I use a big screen

desktop for working all my sales...but this change expands the view so it is makes working my sales

much harder and more time wasted, while their intent besides making change for change only sake

was to mobile view it changes nothing on my mobile device view at all.

MY WORK AROUND after asking for  a classic view fell on stupid ears, is to modify a  bookmark to land my

view in the middle of the classic Selling view page so I see the classic Sold view....just add this to the end 

of your book mark....> #myRCP241_hm 

so your whole bookmark will look something like this..>

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:...

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Here's what my SOLD page work around looks like instead of the  eBay  c r a p  look....

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

It stinks. I was trying to manage a buyer last night and you cannot even see who has bid on what (high bidder). Buyer sent a question, no big deal, the question was sent in all caps and the rest of the contact was lowercase. So the buyer was yelling at me for not having the details he wanted in the listing. OK. So I go to look at his feedback profile. 2 negative handed out in the last 30 days out of about 12 transactions. I'm like nope, not today. I blocked him, but then needed to find the items he bid on so I could cancel the bids. The new manager doesn't show the bidder anywhere so I had to go through every listing one by one to find anything he bid on and cancel his bid. What a waste of my time.
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

I agree. I made multiple negative comments as well. If all the changes were supposed to help, they did not. It makes it more confusing and time consuming. With the classic everything is right there in quick view. Sometimes change can be great, this is not one of those times. I keep trying to use the new versions of stuff and I keep still not liking it.
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

@kingofcoins wrote:

LIKE  a lot of you I wish fee Bay would stop forcing changes on Sellers that do not help us and

then not proving a classic or opt out view,....

eg how many of you use a mobile device to handle your sales ? Like serious sellers I use a big screen

desktop for working all my sales...but this change expands the view so it is makes working my sales

much harder and more time wasted, while their intent besides making change for change only sake

was to mobile view it changes nothing on my mobile device view at all.

MY WORK AROUND after asking for  a classic view fell on stupid ears, is to modify a  bookmark to land my

view in the middle of the classic Selling view page so I see the classic Sold view....just add this to the end 

of your book mark....> #myRCP241_hm 

so your whole bookmark will look something like this..>

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:...

So you just got the page, i have had it for a month because i was in ANOTHER BETA TEST for it.  What happened during that test?  MY SALES CRASHED.  As usual with EVERY TEST AND CHANGE LOST SALES.  This place is downright crazy, there going to change EVERYTHING yet again this year, and all of us can expect to lose sales from these NEVER ENDING CHANGES.

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

And besides LOST SALES from CHANGES, the page blows chunks.  And no, it is not the same sold page as seller hub or mobile.  Ebay is just doing the only thing they know how to do, CHANGE THINGS TO UGLY AND USELESS and causing this...

CHANGES AND TESTING=LOST SALES

And it will NEVER END.  Years of this.  Good luck to those stuck in never ending beta testing for site changes.  There destroying your accounts.

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Here's what my SOLD page work around looks like instead of the  eBay  c r a p  look....

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

Would it be possible to get equivalent for the Unsold items ??

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

berserkerplanet

Thank you very much. It makes navigating the page easier.

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

could you provide a link where the SOLD page is at the top instead of ALL SELLING at the top, this way I won't have to scroll thru 200 items to get to my SOLD items.......otherwise its a great fix thank you.......HATE the new changes and like most longtime PRO sellers i'm SICK of ebay making changes just for **bleep**sngrins.

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

ok, I see now the original post link is the ALL SELLING page, but will jump to the SOLD section in a few seconds.......great job coin guy!!

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

I see you figured out that the various bookmarks jump to certain sections on the All Selling page, but you can also customize that page and move the sections up and down with the up and down arrows on the right side of the section title bars next to the "Edit" options.
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Careful!

On my 'all selling' page, only single item transactions show up in the 'sold'  area. Any transaction that has more than one item, doesn't show up at all.

I complained about this in here about 3 weeks ago and my thread just disappeared. There was also no 'fix' - about 30% of my sold transactions are nowhere to be found on my 'all selling' page.

Make SURE all your sold items are showing up. Mine aren't, so I stopped using the all selling page and am back to the ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS 'new' sold page.

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Have not heard about that happening, and don't have (and very, very rarely get) any combined orders, so have not seen it myself either.

The classic My eBay sold items page did work for combined order in the past, and the Sold section of the My eBay All Selling page does currently work for multiple item (multi qty of same item) orders - just had one a few days ago and it showed up just fine.

>> about 30% of my sold transactions are nowhere to be found on my 'all selling' page.

And all of them are combined transactions?
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Not sure what your last question means, but, yes, I sell vinyl records and more often than not people buy more than one. I also offer free shipping over $29 so that creates incentives.

If a buyer buys one LP or 45 the order shows up on my 'all selling page'. If they buy more than one (or any number above one) the order doesn't show up at all. I noticed this a month ago, started a thread in here about it, forgot about it for a couple days, came back to see if anyone else was experiencing it, and my thread was gone. 

Multiple item sales do NOT show up under 'sold' in my 'all selling' page. Just another glitch that Ebay IT isn't going to even look into cause they're too busy CHANGING everything in here to make things worse. I've hated most of the changes they've done the past five years, but the new 'sold' page is absolutely WORTHLESS and easily the stupidest change yet. Not ONE single change in there is for the better.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply