cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Sale can be canceled by Seller

If we cancel the sale would buyer have chance to give negative review or buyer has no option to do that since sale got canceled 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The buyer can still leave feedback even if the sale gets canceled, is best to message the customer on why the order got canceled to avoid negative feedback. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

My understanding from recent posts is that if you cancel at the buyers request they can still leave feedback, which I think is ridiculous.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@betterpricestore wrote:

If we cancel the sale would buyer have chance to give negative review or buyer has no option to do that since sale got canceled 

For what reason is this cancel occurring? Did the buyer request it? Have they not paid within 4 days?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The buyer can still leave feedback even if the sale gets canceled, is best to message the customer on why the order got canceled to avoid negative feedback. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@betterpricestore wrote:

Why do you intend to cancel the sale?   Did the buyer not pay?  Is the item out of stock?  Did the buyer request the cancellation?

-

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If Seller initiates the "cancel", Buyers can leave feedback, even when requested by the Buyer.

If this sale cancels due to non-payment after 4 days (set in your NPB settings), e-Bay will remove any FB left.

You will need to choose a reason to cancel.  Anything related to OOS will ding your metrics in a mean way.

Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 6 of 6
latest reply