cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I turn on offers accepted will the people who already viewed my listing get a notice from eBay

When I turn on offers accepted ,will the people who already viewed my item get a message from eBay stating I'm accepting offers?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If I turn on offers accepted will the people who already viewed my listing get a notice from eBay

Buyers won't know that you turned off or on Best Offers unless they look at your listing. They don't receive a notification if you discontinue or list using Best Offer. 

If you are referring to "listings eligible to send offers" that eBay sends, you can't turn that off but you can ignore it. 
The only time buyers get an offer notification is when you send them through"listings eligible to send offers". 
Keep in mind, not all buyers accept offers sent by sellers. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyers won't know that you turned off or on Best Offers unless they look at your listing. They don't receive a notification if you discontinue or list using Best Offer. 

If you are referring to "listings eligible to send offers" that eBay sends, you can't turn that off but you can ignore it. 
The only time buyers get an offer notification is when you send them through"listings eligible to send offers". 
Keep in mind, not all buyers accept offers sent by sellers. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply