cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-pod and additional shipping charges

Hello my compute broke I’m using my I-pod and cell phone for eBay sales but I can’t run sales did I pod have that option what I m doing wrong. And why when I charge extra for handling service I dint get pay thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Do you mean ipad rather than ipod?   I use my ipad quite a bit for ebay but I don't have the ebay app downloaded on it.  Without the app, it works almost identically to how works on the computer.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Have been under the impression for quite a long time that sellers aren't allowed to charge a handling fee.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Handling charges can be selected on calculated shipping. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Have been under the impression for quite a long time that sellers aren't allowed to charge a handling fee.

Wrong impression, "reasonable" handling charges are allowed, either included in a flat rate shipping amount OR as an add-on to calculated shipping.

slippinjimmy_0-1680642958406.png

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Please fix your computer

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@slippinjimmy wrote:

@soh.maryl wrote:

Wrong impression, "reasonable" handling charges are allowed, either included in a flat rate shipping amount OR as an add-on to calculated shipping.

slippinjimmy_0-1680642958406.png

OP is saying "Charge extra" - @soh.maryl is correct in that you cannot charge extra for handling fees; unless it's calculated shipping, they have to be included in the cost of shipping (as your example details).

@oloz-5You can use the web app on the Ipad - I use it on my tablet rather than the mobile app.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thank you. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply