cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm seller from India & Indian Buyer faces This store has no inventory available in your location.

I'm seller from India & every Indian buyer faces this note in my shop I've not excluded any country from Shipping Preference Even Though Indian Buyer Facing This Note:

"This store has no inventory available in your location"

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm seller from India & Indian Buyer faces This store has no inventory available in your location.

Hi @docsico,

You're listing items for sale on eBay USA (ebay.com) so that is considered your "domestic" or local location.

You may need to have more feedback for selling before your items will be visible internationally. I can't be sure this is the problem, but this used to happen often.

FYI, eBay doesn't allow keyword spamming, and you can't have any keywords in your listing that do not apply to the item being sold in that particular listing. You need to get rid of all the hashtags because they are keyword spamming. eBay is not X (formerly known as twitter).

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It seems like there might be a glitch in the system that's causing this inconvenience for Indian buyers. Perhaps it's a technical issue that needs to be addressed by the platform. It's frustrating for both sellers and buyers when such errors occur, especially when there's no intentional exclusion. It's akin to being promised free access to IPL matches but then encountering a message saying the matches aren't available in your location. Hopefully, the platform can rectify this issue soon to ensure a smoother experience for all users.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Do you have a price set for shipping to India in the International Shipping section of the Sell Your Item form?
If you are using a phone to list, you may have to find a laptop or desktop to see the full screen.

All your shipping will have to be in US dollars and Flat Rate, because you cannot use USPS.

If you do not have an actual price for shipping to India set, look under Asia. I believe you can Block some of the countries, for example you may not want to ship to Singapore or Bangla  Desh, but Sri Lanka is a desired market. Or vice versa.

https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx

Message 5 of 5
latest reply