cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no sale

Longest time i spent with eBay but there's is not good response what should I do please suggest.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have no sale

In your descriptions, buyers want to know about the item they are looking at, not the history of your company.

The part about you accepting payments through Payoneer and Pay Pal only, isn't true.

Buyers don't pay through Payoneer, you are paid through Payoneer.

Buyers can pay other ways then Pay Pal only.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I have no sale

In your descriptions, buyers want to know about the item they are looking at, not the history of your company.

The part about you accepting payments through Payoneer and Pay Pal only, isn't true.

Buyers don't pay through Payoneer, you are paid through Payoneer.

Buyers can pay other ways then Pay Pal only.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I have no sale

Since so many of the "gemstones" and so much of the "fine jewellery" sold and shipped by sellers in India and China are misrepresented, honest sellers from Asia have to overcome that bad reputation.

Be sure that all your own wares are honestly and accurately described. 

Whatever you do, no not never drop-ship.  A seller who drop-ships has no control over authenticity, quality, availability, packing, or shipping -- but that seller is responsible to the buyer if there is a problem with any of those things.

Hope your sales pick up.

-

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I have no sale

You're  throwing money away paying for a store when sales are slow, or nearly non existant.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I have no sale

If you're not having sales on eBay, consider optimizing your listings, offering competitive prices and free shipping, providing excellent customer service, and exploring eBay's promotional tools. Diversify your product range, check eBay policies, and analyze your competition. Be patient and persistent, and adapt your strategies as needed.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I have no sale

@bali5005 wrote:

If you're not having sales on eBay, consider optimizing your listings, offering competitive prices and free shipping, providing excellent customer service, and exploring eBay's promotional tools. Diversify your product range, check eBay policies, and analyze your competition. Be patient and persistent, and adapt your strategies as needed.

OK so you are suggesting that this seller offer competitive pricing in a race to the bottom along with offering free shipping( incredibly hard to bury today's shipping cost in an items valuation ) and then turn around and use Promoted Listings to further degrade their margins? So if we use ebay's typical "suggested rate" of what? 12%? that means you are you are now paying around 25% of the ENTIRE TRANSACTION in fees, which likely equates to 30% to 35% of the items selling price...But hey at least you sold something right?...well... maybe

So basically do EVERYTHING ebay tells you to do to be successful? Sorry, but I don't believe that is a recipe for success. I believe I have some good advice for the seller, but I likely can't post it here...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have no sale

Thank you so much for answering will you please suggest something for me how I do that 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I have no sale

One suggestion, the stones you have listed for earrings, sell them in pairs.

It's hard to make a pair of earrings with one stone.

The brand name, if you're cutting the stones, give them a brand name, it would make you look more professional.

Even though the information is in the item specifics, put some of it in the description.

I don't usually look at the item specifics, I go to the description to see what the seller writes about the item and all the information should be there.

It might just be me, but when I see listings and all the descriptions are the same copy and paste, it makes think the seller is not serious about their business or just to lazy to write up a description.

Have a great day
Message 8 of 8
latest reply