cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant selling more item 10 limited. What i do.

No more sell. 10 items are limited. What i do. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Anyonr selling with .01 and .10 opening bids and free shipping should not be selling on ebay.   Ebay is not making any money off your sales so why should they increase the number of items you are listing??

Just donate your items to a local charity. 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

But how

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

All new sellers have very low selling limits.  You must wait.  Next month, you will be able to list 10 more.  As you list and sell, eBay will gradually increase your selling limits.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Are you actually mailing these books or are you emailing them to your buyers because I can't see how you can sell them for 50 cents or a dollar and then pay shipping. If you are emailing them then you need to read up on the digital delivery policy on eBay.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Ok ok. Thanks you😁

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

I shipped that book with email. There is something wrong with it. Make me an explanation

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@amdsl1ebizz wrote:

I shipped that book with email. There is something wrong with it. Make me an explanation

Here is the digitally delivered policy.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/downloadable.html

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

NEW sellers on eBay are given a limit to the number listings/sales they can have in one month.  If you have already used your first month, you have to wait until the next month to sell more.  I expect this is what you have encountered in your selling here at this time.

This limit is usually for about the first three months you are selling.  They if everything has gone well for you and for your customers too, you can get your limits raised.  You might have to call eBay and ask them to raise your limits.

You are selling digital material.  I believe eBay policy is that e-books are to be listed in Classified Ads and in the Everything Else catagory.. not under BOOKS, despite the fact that some sellers are listing in books catagory. 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

Are you actually mailing these books or are you emailing them to your buyers because I can't see how you can sell them for 50 cents or a dollar and then pay shipping. If you are emailing them then you need to read up on the digital delivery policy on eBay.

You can hear the clock ticking.  But then, again, this is not a U.S. seller, so maybe not. 

“It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent” ― Madeleine K. Albright

Great! 45.8% down over the same time last year with 2x+ items listed. Are you impressed? I'm certainly not!
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

New sellers have their listing allowance increased gradually when they see you have successful sales.

BUT you will have  BIG problem if you are selling ebooks and delivering by email.

It needs to be listed in Classifieds as previously mentioned.  

You are in violation of Ebay rules and could lose your selling privileges permanently.  You need to read Ebay's policy on digital goods and to also read selling policies.

Good luck.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

@mistwomandancing wrote:

NEW sellers on eBay are given a limit to the number listings/sales they can have in one month.  If you have already used your first month, you have to wait until the next month to sell more.  I expect this is what you have encountered in your selling here at this time.

This limit is usually for about the first three months you are selling.  They if everything has gone well for you and for your customers too, you can get your limits raised.  You might have to call eBay and ask them to raise your limits.

You are selling digital material.  I believe eBay policy is that e-books are to be listed in Classified Ads and in the Everything Else catagory.. not under BOOKS, despite the fact that some sellers are listing in books catagory. 

I believe this is true.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@llllady wrote:

@readabouthorses wrote:

You can hear the clock ticking.  But then, again, this is not a U.S. seller, so maybe not. 

Especially since they have 'free shipping from china/hong kong'. 

Hi. I see you are in Sri Lanka. Being an international seller may make it more difficult to sell. I wish you much success and hope you will take the advice offered on this thread.

I took a look at your sold listings. As some other posters have mentioned, there are certain rules you must follow when selling ebooks. I also think you are skirting the edge of what is allowed in general since you are selling information and not the ebook themselves, and using charity to sell. You may want to rethink your entire strategy. Intangible items cannot be sold here and selling information is only allowed under certain restrictions. You really need to read up on all ebay policies before you list anything else. 

Here are some links to get you started.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/compilation.html

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/questions/what-rules-selling-items.html

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

oh thats point.thanks your feedback
Message 15 of 16
latest reply