cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Think Its Off

I think the site is off. Probably “correcting” the listing form because everyone listing with a phone and who are to lazy to figure out business policies wouldn’t quit crying about it.

Will it be a day? A week? Three? Its not just that sales quit. Views decline. Watchers decline. My “offers to watchers” doesn’t refill. 
  Cyber Monday was plain ol’ Monday. Now its Terrible Tuesday. 

7E91BD31-949C-4286-875E-DF98BE4BD68E.jpeg

For everything that happens conditions exist such that nothing else could have happened.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I Think Its Off

Maybe it'll be Weak Wednesday. Or Wednesday week...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thirsty Thursday. 🍺

I've never found that 'small business Saturday' or 'Cyber Monday' has  made a whit of difference in my sales - they just chug along (or not) the same as any other day. 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Funny isn't it?

Friend of mine was regional manager for what once was a regional gaming store (EB Games) which was eventually snarfed up by Gamestop.  Traditionally day after Thanksgiving always been shopping day long before they snapped a catchy title to it.  He'd laugh and laugh about it as resellers go snarf things up waiting in lines for hours to make ridiculously small amounts of money in scheme of things.  Cyber Monday people go crazy online never realizing they're building the giant retailers control and power over the US Marketplace whilst in month's they'd be screaming about the control of giant retailers over the marketplace.

Cyber Monday was never intended for the common eBay'r but very very much geared towards retailers who kill small business.  So invent, small business Saturday so as the local can still get a chunk of holiday sales.

He'd shown me long long back that if I must, just buy gift cards... Lot's of em' as the moment the Holidays are done and January 1st hits the retailers warehouses sit with buckets of unsold product that within' 8 weeks they'll blow out at prices better than Black Friday on all but the most coveted of items such as Playstation's and such.  He'd call them, "The Abnormals" LOL, those are the people that must have their gaming system and/or gaming items lest the Psych wards be filled with patients that are uncurbable.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I've never understood herd instinct, particularly trampling people at Wally World trying to get that plastic widget mass produced in China before anyone else gets that plastic widget mass produced in China.  People need some kind of real life if they're reduced to thinking that's some kind of winning competition.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 5
latest reply