cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would one go about changing the default location zip code when listing items?

We recently moved and changed all our addresses to reflect our new location, yet every time I list an item, the default zip code shows the one from our previous address. I have to change it every time. Is there a setting I just can't find that will set my new zip code as the default location when listing? Thanks in advance...

When a corporation shows you that they are untrustworthy, believe them.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How would one go about changing the default location zip code when listing items?

Did you change all of the address information in your account settings or by chance did you just change your registration address?

dbfolks166mt_0-1698698527139.png

dbfolks166mt_1-1698698538747.png

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, I changed all of those to our new address almost two months ago. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@g00dies4saleonline Updating location on listings is separate from updating your account addresses.

Go to your active listings page in seller hub, select all listings, click the edit button in the menu above your listings. From there you can use the bulk editor to change the ship from zip code on your listings to ensure accurate rates when calculated shipping is used.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If you have not done so recently, try clearing your browsing and cache history. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Where is it getting the item's location by default? It's automatically prepopulated with my prior zip code and city on every listing, which made sense when we lived there. Now that we've moved it still populates that field with the previous address' zip code and city. Surely it's pulling it from somewhere...

Message 6 of 6
latest reply