cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will it take for Google to find my eBay Listing?

vw
Thrill-Seeker

My guess is 2-3 days and I'll be on the top of the Google search with my eBay listing!

Huck 82826

Just lised last night. . .

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Yay?
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

It's already there! #2 at Google, the link takes you to an eBay page where the listing is also the second on the page.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@vw wrote:

My guess is 2-3 days and I'll be on the top of the Google search with my eBay listing!

Huck 82826

Just lised last night. . .

Since there are only 2 relevant listings to HUCK 82826 in the whole world it is not surprising. What took so long?

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Kind of blows a hole in the oft repeated theory that eBay listings don't appear on Google. Or the other complaint that anything that does show up on Google leads to an eBay page that doesn't include the item.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

All that pales when I see a 2 letter id

Nothing else matters.

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@slippinjimmy wrote:

Kind of blows a hole in the oft repeated theory that eBay listings don't appear on Google. Or the other complaint that anything that does show up on Google leads to an eBay page that doesn't include the item.

I often search google to find an ebay listing - most times one that completed a month ago will show up there, but not in ebay search. Even live listings.

And when there are only 2 listed, yeah, there is a good chance that it's going to show up on a page that google leads them to. But if there are 100 or 1000, most likely you will just be dumped into the product search page.

@d-k_treasures wrote:

@slippinjimmy wrote:

I often search google to find an ebay listing - most times one that completed a month ago will show up there, but not in ebay search. Even live listings.

And when there are only 2 listed, yeah, there is a good chance that it's going to show up on a page that google leads them to. But if there are 100 or 1000, most likely you will just be dumped into the product search page.

That is because it takes that long to get relevant on saturated items and by then it too late. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply