cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my return address on ebay shipping label?

Hi,

I relocated over a year ago and updated my information on my seller's account.  The info there reflects my correct address, however when I print a shipping label via ebay, it prints with my old address and gives me no option to change it.

Any suggestions on what else I need to do to get it corrected?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@772gammy 

On the page to purchase the label........................  over on the right side there is a spot to "edit"

If you click on "edit" a page will open for ship from, and return address editing.

there in the instructions is a link (address settings) to go to a page to change the return address.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You need to go into your account settings and change your Address Settings 
There are 5 addresses 

IMG_0990.jpeg

If you’re printing a label you can change your return address as shown below before you purchase the label..
IMG_0991.jpeg

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@772gammy  First go to this page under your account settings and update all relevant address fields. The next time you go to print a label, click on edit next to your ship from address on the right side of the page to make sure the updated address is showing before you purchase the label.

shipfromaddress.png

Don't forget to update the location on your listings. Go to your active listings page in seller hub, select all listings, click the edit button in the menu above your listings. From there you can use the bulk editor to change the ship from zip code on your listings to ensure accurate rates when calculated shipping is used.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thank you!!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply