cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with glassware

I posted this question in the Discussions category Art and Collectibles, but did not receive a response.  I then went to Groups, ebay Categories, Pottery & Glass, but did not see an option to ask a question.  I know there are some very knowlegeable glass people on the Seller's Discussion board, so thought I'd bring the question here:

Hi - Can someone please tell me if these are the Harlequin pattern by Cambridge.  They are not marked.  They are 5-1/8" high and probably hold 10 oz.DSCN9610.JPG

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Help with glassware

@midwest.gallery

Don't think the shape is right for Cambridge Harlequin:  

https://www.replacements.com/crystal/cam.htm?facets=Rc27CgIxEIXhVwmnnkK0m9JqK1uLZQnjOtFIvJCMNjHvblwE...

The pattern looks a bit too modern for most Cambridge glass, IMO.  Looks more like a Libbey or Anchor Hocking pattern to me but I've not been able to find anything in those colorways but only did a quick search.  Sorry I can't be of more help.  Good luck!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Help with glassware

We do not think there are also.  Best regards

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Help with glassware

Thanks so much 🙂

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Help with glassware

Thanks so much Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Help with glassware

They look to me like the premiums that used to come inside DUZ laundry detergent boxes in the 80's.  I have about  2 dozen of them in various sizes.  In addition to the gray ones, there were also amber colored ones from the 60's and blue ones from the 70's.

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Help with glassware

Great information ... thanks so much!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply