cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to get buyers interested

Hello, I am selling an item that I cannot find any of the same or really similar on eBay. I was wondering if there was a blog to post it on to get buyers interested in it. So they know its for sale. It is a US military troop tent. A PUP tent. I have both sides. Can someone please help me on this? Thanks 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Like this one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144551565706?hash=item21a7f1d98a:g:f00AAOSw~0difX1w

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

yes but mine is 1944. so alil older I believe 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Yours is just like those at the Army surplus warehouse selling for under 80 bucks.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

There seem to be plenty of World War II era tens available. Sorry, but the best way to promote it is likely just listing it on eBay.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Maybe you  can package it with one of those Army Surplus Willis Jeeps in a crate that  used to sell  for about $50 bucks plus shipping but it would take for ever to clean the cosmoline from metal parts.They  are worth  tons if you can find one  - see the link  They were advertised on about every match book cover along with Charles Atlas when I was a  a pre acne child - am a 44 model. - some  say that is considered Vintage - do my best to not let the "old man in" .

Toby Keith - Don't Let the Old Man In - YouTube

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/yes-there-was-actually-%E2%80%9Cjeep-crate%E2%80%9D%E2%80%94-...

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Except that one has no picture of the tent fully upright so that any flaws can be seen.  Plus it's newer per description.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

This is one of those items that you could list on CL for a little less, or just set it up in the front yard with a "for sale" sign.  Plus, is it supposed to look halfway collapsed?  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply