cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, Please with Shipping Dilemma

Hello, everyone.  I hope you can help me.  I prepared a shipping label through eBay.  Before I hit Print, I noticed I hadn’t changed the shipping date to tomorrow.  So I hit the back button, corrected the date, and printed the label.  I paid for it using my MP money (not PayPal).  Now I have TWO (double) charges against my MP money and TWO tracking numbers.

1.  Is there any way I can get back one of the double charges?
  2. The tracking number shown on eBay (from the first label that I didn’t print) isn’t the same as the actual tracking number on the label.  Doesn’t that mean that my package will show as Not Delivered?  I tried editing tracking, but can’t seem to get it to remove the earlier tracking number.

Thanks so much for any advice you can provide.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Here is some more info from eBay on labels, hope it helps you out 

Labels 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Void the first one , I think in orders ---> all orders

It does take 10+ days but you will be refunded in MP for the voided label 

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Here is some more info from eBay on labels, hope it helps you out 

Labels 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Thank you, coastal, for your kind response.  I tried, but can't seem to void the first one.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

You should be able to void an unused eBay postage label up to 5 days after purchase.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=LabelManagement

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Well, this old lady FINALLY figured it out and was able to void the first label.  Thank you...thank you...thank you!

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I believe that the shipping label is only valid for so many days, if not used, it becomes void and you are refunded the amount, I could be wrong though. I had made one up, and accidentally picked USPS, when I meant to do fed ex 2 day (was only $2 difference, and quite frankly, I've lost faith is USPS). The general consensus was it will eventually expire.

I don't remember the number of days exactly, but it did eventually refund the money for the un used USPS label.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Thank you so much, nobody's_perfect. 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Thank you for your response, randys.  I was able to void the first label, with the kind help of coastal and nobody's.

You know, I didn't even think about it "self-voiding" because it wasn't used.  Good to keep in mind for the next time I make a mistake.

(This was my FIRST mistake.  Ever.  No, really.)  😚

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

coastal...I accidentally posted to myself (above), when my thank you...thank you...thank you was for you!  

And to everyone else who replied, too.  Don't know what I would do without you kind folks and your generosity in helping me.  Thanks so much.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

You are very welcome and glad it all worked out for you.

I agree there are many very helpful people here 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

"I believe that the shipping label is only valid for so many days, if not used, it becomes void and you are refunded the amount, I could be wrong though."

If you don't Void the label before the 5-day time limit, you will not automatically get a  credit or refund for the cost of the label.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply