cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Milk? Wonder if that will work for Ebay?

So I did this on my FB (as public message).  Why? Because "Got Milk?" is a successful slogan... and we can translate that. And yes, I did buy a copy of the Stand on ebay... (yeh, just came in, gonna read it again, now...!)  I sell Crafting supplies, but anyone looking for books, movies, puzzles or anything to relieve boredom needs to know that ebay isn't always PP, isn't always for "members" (can buy as Guest) and has BOTH new and used.... and how to get lower prices.

I have no interest in Kudos, or Slams, or 'this is stupid', or whatever, just an idea for folks to put on their FB.... this or something similar. Bored people need entertainment and ebay is the place to go!  I did this in Paint, as FB message with background doesn't allow enough characters. 

$ 0001-1-1 ebay.jpg

RIP my Kitty, my fur buddy; Gizmo. 4/9/19.
Seventeen years was not enough.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Got Milk? Wonder if that will work for Ebay?

I hit POST, then was going to edit.. computer blinked out. (still running Vista... sigh... I know, I have a refurbished dell w/WIN Pro on the way.... ) so now its too late to edit.

I mean by "Got Milk?" is a successful advertisement because its generic. It advertises the whole of milk sellers. So I don't post on my FB about MY ebay business, and I didn't do this one about me. Its about ALL ebay sellers. Reminders that you can buy as a GUEST, (hassle free, no account needed) that you don't have to have a PP account (many think you still HAVE to have that) and, by pulling any shopper in for bored-looking-for-something-cheap entertainment, a buyer will wander and look at other things too.  🙂 

RIP my Kitty, my fur buddy; Gizmo. 4/9/19.
Seventeen years was not enough.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply