cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTC

I'm so disappointed in the GTC. I have no sales yet this month and only 2 last mo.

Selling used to be fun here. I have Christmas items  that I'm waiting to list in a couple of months then

I think I'm done here at the end of the year after nearly 19 years on Ebay.  I welcome changes but this is

beyond comprehension to me.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

GTC

GTC doesn't seem like a favor, that's for sure.

But who knows what's really going on? 

Maybe it's the shipping costs extreme rise, state sales taxes, changing buying habits, collectibles are dead, whatever?

ebay has huge amounts of information that could be of benefit that is not shared.

Maybe the GTC is to collect info.

Whatever... Things aren't working for us.

Thinking today, maybe we will end a few things everyday, wait 10 days & Relist a couple every day.

Of course, we will quickly run out of free listings......

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

GTC

Sorry to hear you are like so many other sellers who have been decimated by the GTC change I'm also feeling the slowdown. If you aren't already selling on other venues you should give that a try. I have items that sit here on eBay with no sales while they sell quite regularly on other venues.

I have also read that eBay is trying to get rid of the small one of a kind (OOAK) sellers and it appears that may very well be the case. The recent GTC changes did not sit well with many sellers and many have said they scaled back their shops or left eBay altogether a lot of those sellers were also buyers and they are not buying here anymore which may contribute to the slower sales. Good luck!

Good luck to ALL the small sellers out there!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

GTC

Thank you for the good thoughts. Gearing up to make the change to

a different site first of year. I know when I'm not welcome and will leave gracefully.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply