cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free shipping relist i

I just spoke to Ebay rep. who acknowledged/confirmed  there IS a problem with items being  checked as free shipping under the relist page. So please do not tell sellers that They checked free shipping when they did not. Ebay management is working on this item as many are having problems with this. 

When the seller wants to cancel due to this free shipping error,  there is also no 

logical option to cancel, only buyer wants to cancel, or wrong address or out of stock. It is a Relist error which is coming from Ebay. Tks. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Free shipping relist i

Be very careful with the relist page it can get you in trouble.  Were at the point we dont use it anymore.   There is just a lot of room for error.   Best regards

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Free shipping relist i

One, you can't trust CS when they say either "no such issue has been reported" OR "oh it's being worked on".  Many will say what you want to hear to complete the call.

The issues with the relist mainly occur if you use the "quick listing" rather than the "advanced listing".  In either case you still need to review the items, especially the quantity when relisting or "sell similar".

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 3 of 3
latest reply