cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback shown on a listing

Is there a way to change the 3 feedbacks that pop up at the bottom of a listing?  They're not the 3 most current it just seems to be random maybe but in my instance they aren't the best ones and I think it's hurting me.  They're positive feedbacks but they could be better.  Seems like Ebay would want to encourage sales and allow to sellers to select which 3 feedbacks to display but I can't find a way.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It does look like that eBay has dropped in a couple of six month feedbacks into the middle of your "past month" feedbacks.  Perhaps those six month ones were from buyers who waited til close to the end of the 60 days to post and the others were more recently posted.

You, as the seller, cannot rearrange the FB order.  They ARE positives, however, and at the rate you are selling, should drop off the 1st page pretty soon.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ok. Thanks for your help

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@justin0467 wrote:

Is there a way to change the 3 feedbacks that pop up at the bottom of a listing?  They're not the 3 most current it just seems to be random maybe but in my instance they aren't the best ones and I think it's hurting me.  They're positive feedbacks but they could be better.  Seems like Ebay would want to encourage sales and allow to sellers to select which 3 feedbacks to display but I can't find a way.  

There is no way for you to change them, eBay picks them because they are "relevant" to the current listing. If you sell a wide variety of one offs there won't really be any that are truly relevant so the older ones shown might just be from the same Category.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply