cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay still showing my sold items as a available

I noticed that when I look at my listing totals that even though I have been selling, that total is not going down. 

So with investigation,  the last 17 sales I have had are all still listed for sale. All those sales show as sold as well. 

No they were not duplicate listed.  I use Sixbit and if I try to list a duplicate it catches it and asks me.

The 6 sales I had today… same thing. They are all still listed for sale. I’m going through and canceling the duplicates but holy moly. This is a situation that can end very badly. 

Not amused ebay.   Can someone give me the @ address to get someone in here?

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ok who turned the out of stock feature on? 

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yeah, this sounds like something to do with either MQ or the Stock feature.  Which I don't use, so I can't tell you what to look for.   But I did check mine & I use SB also & I'm not having the issue. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Sellers can tell because those listings will have a quantity of zero so they can't be purchased. 5hey can look for the out of stock setting on this page to see if it's off/on:

https://www.ebay.com/uas/selling-pref

To the OP: the out of stock filter on the active listings page will tell you if you have any OOS listings remaining. Here's a direct link:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active?action=summary&status=OOS

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply