cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay shipping glitch has led to me losing top rated status.

A few months ago I printed my shipping labels thru ebay but they didn't produce any tracking numbers. It was as if I didn't ship them BUT I they produced valid shipping labels and they shipped within my advertised time frame with no other problem. I contacted ebay a few times and explained this to the rep. He said he understood that it was some kind of glitch. He needed to report it, it was a lot of work for him to do, but he would do it. He explained he had to document each individual error and send a report. Was going to take a lot of time but for me to check back in a few weeks and I was to be cleared.

I checked back because I was now forecast to be above standard instead of top rated because my percentage in "tracking uploaded on time" had now fallen significantly.. Another rep told me it still hadn't gone thru that it was going to take a few more weeks. That my seller level was protected from this because they noted on my account, bla bla bla.

Low and behold I checked today, I'M NO LONGER TOP RATED ALL BECAUSE OF THIS! 100% of my items ship electronically thru ebay and tracking is supposed to be uploaded instantly. I have 0% late shipping and my dsr are highest for shipping on time. Can anybody from ebay please help?

I osted about this the day that it happened (screen shot below)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have printed all of my my packages with scan forms and all of my packages have been scanned in.

My highest dsr is shipping time

I have 0% late shipping, see for yourself. This is completely RIDICULOUS!

How is it possible 17% of my tracking is not uploaded AT ALL if all my items are shipped electronically thru Ebay AND NONE ARE SHIPPED LATE!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the help ebay!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply