cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay seller support?

I'm sure there is significant info in the previous discussions about ebay's lack of phone support for sellers.  I understand that and acknowledge there is no recourse, based on pure ebay profit margin, we probably will never have phone support for sellers again.

However, I had a buyer ask to cancel a purchase 24 hours in, instead of me filing it he did it as a "Did Not Receive" dispute which created a **** storm.  He then messages me about how he had talked with ebay reps multiple times and was able to resolve it.  I told him I was sorry but could not get in touch with ebay via phone, chat or email.  He cooperated and told the rep that in one of his many phone conversations and she said I, the seller, could call in any time to resolve it.  So I get thrown under the bus with a lie about seller access to phone support.  

Am I making this up? I even tried unsuccessfully accessing phone support via one of my ebay purchases as a buyer.  My gut is you only can get access if you're a buyer filing a dispute.  Is there any confirmation of that.?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay seller support?

Phone support is limited.  It is possible to get support, but most reps don't even know what they are talking about.  Funny how a company like eBay can provide worse support than an internet provider.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply