cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay sales just completely shut off for the last two weeks

Very weird that there have been no sales in either of my stores in the last two weeks - what is happening Ebay????

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@willie3738 wrote:

Very weird that there have been no sales in either of my stores in the last two weeks - what is happening Ebay????

It is a great question - one that many Sellers are asking all at the same time.

(unfortunately, there seems to be a resounding "silence" for an answer).  😞

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

People are short on cash.   Inflation is affecting everyone.  On a side note, the USD is crushing foreign currencies, so international sales will definitely decline.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Not for me I have been selling thousands, very busy September. But I have a ton of international buyers. I suggest somethings wrong with your items or your listings. Needs to be looked into in more depth.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I started to end about 200 to 300 per month, and relist as sell similar.  That did the trick.  Keep in mind that I only have about 575 items.  If some thing that I have for sale has a lot of watchers, I just don't care, I end those items and re-list as sell similar, if some one that was a watcher really wants what I am selling, they will go ahead and buy it.  

Good luck on your selling journey.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

By the way, you need to increase your prices.  The cheaper items that I have for sale are about $14, and that is because I just want to get rid of those items.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply