cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay sale not linking with Wix site

I am looking for assistance with an issue I seem to be having with a recent sale. My sale on Ebay is not syncing with my Wix site. I contacted Wix and they stated it did not occur on their end. I have been unable to get any customer service from Ebay, and the help center does not cover my topic. Has anyone had a similar dilemma, and if you could share how you solved it, I would appreciate it. I have also contacted my supplier to try and rectify this, but I am still waiting for a response. Thanks to anyone who may be able to help.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@pure_wellness_trends 

Isn't Wix a personal website you can design for yourself for your  items to sell? If you are trying to add outside info concerning your personal website in your eBay listings, you cannot.  It's a policy violation.  No email addresses, phone numbers or addresses are permitted in listings.  FYI.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have my Wix linked to an ebay store but have not included any of my info. Have had previous sales that have went through without issue. I actually am waiting for live agent now. I appreciate your info.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay does not sync with your own website, Wix or any other.

Unless Wix has software which attempts to sync with Ebay, it will not.

Any responsibility to sync the data is yours and Wix.

Ebay will not help you. Ebay cannot help you. Even if Ebay has made a change this is Wix fault - it will need to change to support the Ebay change.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@pure_wellness_trends 

Did you try Facebook for business?  They might be more helpful:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

These agents are US CS eBay employees and may better serve you and your situation.  Many positive posts with their ability to be helpful.  In the past they were helpful concerning my issue at hand.  Give it a try...it might be worth it.

Good luck to you!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I appreciate the advice; I may give them a try. Just getting up and running. I was able to rectify the situation that I had. Thanks for your feedback.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I am responding so that it can be of help to others. Ebay customer service did help me. I had to revoke my Wix account access to my Ebay account, and then reconnect them. It took a while to get in touch with customer service, but it did get rectified in the end. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply