cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay kills my store

Hello sellers

Ebay killed my store that was doing great. In the lats month they dropped my sales by 80% compared to the previous time period which is the slowest time for the category i have been selling in. I hyped ads and created promotion. I ended and relisted items as new listings and i created new campaigns. None of it worked and reporting issues is not getting any attention. Anyone else? Or it is only me experiencing. I have never had such low low sales. What is up?IMG_3070.jpeg such drop in recent month or so.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay kills my store

Have you been creating additional new listings with more assorted parts to back up what you have sold in November and December?

Posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ebay kills my store

Although you are willing to ship to most of the world, you do not specify how much it would cost to ship to those countries.
In addition to Blocking certain countries, you can specify others.

When you give the actual destination your listings will show on those sites too.

And you can choose the cost of shipping at that point.

I will let others explain about eIS and its Seller Protections, since I am not eligible to use it.

Just shipping to Canada gives you an additional 40million + market, although not all of us drive Mercedes.

And all your listings would be new to those markets.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply