cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay glitch,- 0 views on many items listed since last week.

I just called ebay and they admitted there is a glitch. I have listed over 100 items a week ago and most of them have 0 views. Something I haven't seen before in ten years. Not bids, -ZERO views!  So how much money I wasted on listing fees?  No solution so far for fixing the problem and refunds. "They are working on it".

I am curious how much time and money I spent on something that is not showing up in seacrh in last few years......

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

I was wondering the same thing. For the past few days, absolutely nothing on my store. No sales or views. But they sent me a message today suggesting that I lower prices on many of my items. Now aren't they sweet?!

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

I gave them a handful of ebay item numbers with 0 views on the phone and they admited there is a glitch this time.  I have experienced it before many times. This is the first time I decided to take this issue further and find out what's going on.  Paying fees and not having most of listed items in search  is not exactly makes me a happy seller.

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

Its a little hard to follow,but buyers are not being shown from 30% up to 70% of items listed for sale. Some folks are getting listings into categories that only exist in search the category can't even be accessed by a like item seller...

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

@yousave2005 wrote:

I just called ebay and they admitted there is a glitch. I have listed over 100 items a week ago and most of them have 0 views. Something I haven't seen before in ten years. Not bids, -ZERO views!  So how much money I wasted on listing fees?  No solution so far for fixing the problem and refunds. "They are working on it".

I am curious how much time and money I spent on something that is not showing up in seacrh in last few years......

Just a few minutes ago I told a friend of mine this is the first time in a very long time I can list something and 3 days later still have NO views - not even an eBay bot wants to look at my listings.  

Very sad indeed.

I finally decided to list something 3 days ago and pay the $1.00 to eBay for the 3-day auction.  

Since eBay has been sending me emails/messages suggesting I lower my $10.00 items to .99¢, I started that 3-day auction at .99¢.  

After a day and a half without one single view, I decided I didn't want to lose out completely so I revised the listing and raised the price a little.  

At the last minute someone bought it.

The other day I was looking at the bottom of my eBay page and noticed there was something in my Unsold listing ... so I clicked to relist and then when I looked at the item I realized it was already listed!!    I immediately ended the listing but that took one of my 50 free listings!

If I had left that listing up I am sure eBay would have slapped my hand for a duplicate listing.  

Too many glitches ... but heaven forbid WE make a mistake ...

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

@bartermaniac wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. For the past few days, absolutely nothing on my store. No sales or views. But they sent me a message today suggesting that I lower prices on many of my items. Now aren't they sweet?!

Yes!  I got the same message!!!  

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

LOL, there is no one in this ghost town, it is not a glitch.....

Screenshot (14299).png

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

@cell.buyer wrote:

LOL, there is no one in this ghost town, it is not a glitch.....

Screenshot (14299).png

Wow ... eBay.com is not responding.   It's a good thing you weren't bidding on some auctions!

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

eBay has not been able to serve web pages consistently for over a year now.....

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

This has been going on for quite some time. At least as far back as 2014 when I stopped selling on this site. Sales came to a halt and views were few and far between at best and usually were zero dispite relisting 2-3 times. Ebay can call it glitches all they want but I don't believe them.

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

Call it what it is, bad programming, poorly run data centers, antiquated network, terrible search engine technology, out of touch with reality upper management.

In other words Yahoo........

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Go to top right click advance search and enter  Lenox Butterfly Meadow Tiger Swallowtail Mug index sort by best match there are 21 items. I have the top item look at the top of my listing and see the category my item is listed in. Now search 112393907853 its one of the 21 items. Now click on that listing look at the category that like item sellers can't access click on that category and go to the bottom and you'll see according to ebay there are only 13 items 8 are missing mine being one of the 8. my item is the best match,but is a now show in ebays secret category which is what buyers are being shown...

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

I asked to speak to  the superviser, preferably in the US, not India today and was told that none is available. It's a weekend... but they do appreciate my business and I am a valuable customer.

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

eBay Board of Directors is lost, they are going to wait until the last minute like the Yahoo board did to realize that they have the wrong people running the show.

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

I've found this problem on just about every category I've dug into so the slow sales are coming from ebay not displaying what buyers are searching for....

Message 15 of 29
latest reply