cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay SEO and Keywords

Hi

I'm new to eBay and I want to know good advice from this community.

What is eBay SEO and how i do this ?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ebay SEO and Keywords

1.  Start by posting items for sale.  2.  List more thing's for sale.  3.  List more items for sale.

Keywords are not the only thing that you need.  You also need pictures.  Item specifics are the new thing as well.  But you won't know, until you post items for sale. 

Good luck on your selling journey...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Ebay SEO and Keywords

@shopping_diaries 

They don't tell you that in all those YouTube videos you guys watch?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

Have to wonder who is making the money selling people in Sri Lanka on how to get rich on eBay  

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

1.  Start by posting items for sale.  2.  List more thing's for sale.  3.  List more items for sale.

Keywords are not the only thing that you need.  You also need pictures.  Item specifics are the new thing as well.  But you won't know, until you post items for sale. 

Good luck on your selling journey...

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

Well, at least it's a good question!  Start here:  https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing-and-marketing/boost-traffic-with-seo.html

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

Sri Lanka search and read the help files available on eBay. 

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

Thank you !. I'll !

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

Thank you

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

Thank You

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

Oh and make sure your pictures load as fast as possible without sacrificing too much quality.  This also matters in the least amount of the list of to dos.

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

eBay SEO is the process of getting your eBay products (more commonly known as listings) to rank as high as possible in an eBay search.

However, your real problem will be receiving payment.  Many users are still using PayPal to make their payments and sellers from Sri Lanka cannot receive those funds.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

@coastaltechsolution wrote:

Have to wonder who is making the money selling people in Sri Lanka on how to get rich on eBay  

The people making those videos and selling the get rich scams and for some reason, they target Sri Lanka.

Whats sad is the time it's going to take them to make enough money to pay for that junk.

Have a great day
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Ebay SEO and Keywords

@lightlily_arts wrote:

eBay SEO is the process of getting your eBay products (more commonly known as listings) to rank as high as possible in an eBay search.

However, your real problem will be receiving payment.  Many users are still using PayPal to make their payments and sellers from Sri Lanka cannot receive those funds.

It doesn't matter how the buyer pays - Paypal is still a payment option, they just send it through the managed payments system now. Nearly every listing will have Paypal as an option for a buyer.

Payoneer is required in Sri Lanka, but OP needs to register as a business with the government to register

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 13 of 17
latest reply