cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doesn't make any sense

I have a store with over 500 items. I have 0 views on over 200 items. Now if I had a store with only the 200 items with 0 views, would my whole store acutually get 0 views? I am a top rated seller and this makes no sense to me.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Doesn't make any sense

You seem to be selling almost exclusively clothing which is one of the most saturated categories on ebay. Many clothing categories have sell through rates of 4 years or more.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Doesn't make any sense

To posters,

Do view counts roll over to zero every month or do they always reflect the last 30 days?

Posting ID
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Doesn't make any sense

@lakefor94 wrote:

To posters,

Do view counts roll over to zero every month or do they always reflect the last 30 days?

This is clearly spelled out in Help.

Fixed price listings

For an active fixed price listing that’s less than 30 days old, the view count shows the total number of views since the listing started.

For a fixed price listing that’s been active for more than 30 days, the view count is a rolling 30-day count which can increase or decrease.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Doesn't make any sense

It is so hot here in the USA everyone is going without a lot of clothing and barefoot and not thinking about buying those items. Today will be the hottest day of the entire year so far in San Francisco...86 degrees.

I bet sellers selling fans and bathing suits are making a killing on eBay.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply