Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Really, eBay?

And this is whyI can't take this site seriously. 25+ years with eBay. 100% positive feedback. 0 defects. 0 late shipping. 0100% uploaded on time and validated. 0 cases. And eBay tells me my "seller performance status is at risk" and in 2 days it'll b...

eBay.jpg

You can answer Yes, or you can answer Yes

Ebay takes over half my screen with this - and while I have 2 choices to make it go away they are effectively the same thing. this is what they come up with to harass sellers. I don't want oto be reminded. If they want to help me, give me more free a...

Chargebacks

I just got the following message in my email—Your funds are on hold due to a payment dispute. The funds in question are from an item sold on Feb 2nd (well past the 90 day access to previous transactions). I am not even able to go back and look at the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I would like to ask you to see if there is anything wrong with my product list and help me give some

I am honored to be an ebay seller, but I am a novice and attach great importance to the ebya platform. I hope you can give me some suggestions for improvement.For example, picture problems, description problems, price problems, or product problems, p...

How much do buyers care where their item is shipped from?

So the backstory is, I ship from New York with USPS, and my listings all say New York. I print labels on eBay, so the tracking is automatically updated with New York shipping. I use a shipper in Canada to courier packages to New York USPS for shippin...

Resolved! What does "1 people have this in their cart" mean?

Today is the first time I have seen this on one of my listings. I chatted with Ebay and they said it was a new feature but not sure what it means (besides the obvious). Do buyers typically add items to their cart before hitting the BIN key? I had tho...

User avatar by Scout
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors