cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dept 56 figurines for villages that I can't find on any search engine

I've purchased quite a number of Dept 56 figurines for villages that I can't find on any search engine, not by photos or research on google. Does anyone have a suggestion? They are very detailed, much more so than most Dept 56, and were purchased from the estate of a very wealthy couple. Most of the items I purchased were one of a kind but I don't think Dept 56 did that...

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

@xochitllar-0 

Did you try google?  You may have better luck there. 

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

You may want to try the following site. If you cannot find what you are looking for post a couple pictures on this forum. 

https://department56villages.com/ 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Thank you, I'll try to post photos here, I've tried every other avenue including google pics.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Thank you, I've tried every other avenue including google pics.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

You could try asking the Collectibles & Art Forum.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Collectibles-Art/bd-p/29

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I searched eBay for "Dept 56 village figurines" and there are more than 3200 listed, and over 1200 sold, look at the sold items and you may be able to figure out a price for the items you have. The highest sold for $975 "RARE Dept 56 "Mayor Of Who-Ville" Figurine Grinch Christmas Village, Dr Seuss", and they still have one available, not for me.

Post pictures as @dbfolks166mt suggested.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Still trying to post photos Arghhhh... LOL  Will try again later once the frustration goes down :-).

Thank you all!!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Thank you so much!  Everyone here is so helpful, I had no idea :-).  Yes, I tried the eBay sold Dept 56 village figurines as well, still found nothing similar to these.  I'd say they were made just for this very wealthy couple but they have the normal Dept 56 sticker on them and although very detailed, still are a cast.They're acrylic, not ceramic.  I'm still trying to upload some photos, will work on that later tonight.  Thank you again!

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Good morning!

Despite my best efforts I can't get any pics to upload.  Thank you for all your help, I'll probably just list a couple and see if that brings any comments about them :-).

Ida

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Hello again,

I've listed one of the figures/ornaments, they have a hanger, listing number 395302201467.  If you have any info on Dept 56 do you recognize this?  Resin, not ceramic...  Thank you!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I've listed one of the figures/ornaments, they have a hanger, listing number 395302201467.  If you have any info on Dept 56 do you recognize this?  Resin, not ceramic...  Thank you!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply