cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic ebay

Just noticed the PDT vs MDT on the listers.

When we relist a single item from the sold list, the schedule date and time pop up has the start time and zone defaulted to 12:00 AM-PDT, which is the time zone 'to our left' - so to have listing start at noon our time we have to change to 11:00 am .

When we bulk relist multiple items from the unsold list, the schedule date and time pop up has the start time and zone defaulted to - in our case - 12:00 AM-MDT, which is our time zone - so to have listings start at noon our time we have to change to 12:00 pm .

So now I know why some of our listing have been starting at midnight the day before and/or 'an hour early' 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Classic ebay

Thanks for sharing.

Ever feel like we're all playing a different version of "how many e-Bay sellers does it take to get an e-Bay listing done"?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Classic ebay

I've never seen a "technology company" that struggles so much with technology.

Then I met eBay.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Classic ebay

Not surprised.  My number of items sold differs on the app & the website, anytime there is a multi item purchase.  Apparently they count differently. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Classic ebay

And apparently, that last post earned me the "Mentor 2021 Badge".  But it's over halfway through 2022.  Color me confused. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Classic ebay

lol it is funny how much ebay struggles with technology. half the site works on PST and the other half recognizes the time zone of the account. who ever really knows.   Only thing we can count on is glitches lol.

the new listing tool leaves about everything to be desired- sorry that you are stuck with it now. We have been hoping for improvement soon 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Classic ebay

The new forced on us lister has improved a bit here and there - way over there -  but it's still Pop Up City [Jan & Dean, 1964 - but they were singing about a much different pop up] 

But it seems they are doing something - two account have gone back to the good old one. 

But tonight I tried to do a new listing from a sell similar  and when I changed the weight from 5 oz to 2 pound, and then tried to change the first option from first class to small flat rate box - no small flat rate box on the list - Had to find a different listing with the small flat rate box as the only option to get the listing done. So....

Message 7 of 7
latest reply