cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you leave buyer feedback on a cancelled sale?

After accepting a best offer for an item the buyer contacted me and asked if I would cancel the order. I said sure, no problem and canceled it for them. Just now I see that this buyer was kind enough to leave me positive feedback. Event though buyer feedback is pretty much pointless, I would like to return the gesture and leave them positive feedback. But when I go to my sold listings, there is no link for me to leave feedback for that transaction. Is it not possible for me to leave the buyer feedback for this transaction? Thanks in advance for any insight and apologies for typos and other errors, I am legally blind do it happens. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can you leave buyer feedback on a cancelled sale?

@minisofaluvr wrote:

After accepting a best offer for an item the buyer contacted me and asked if I would cancel the order. I said sure, no problem and canceled it for them. Just now I see that this buyer was kind enough to leave me positive feedback. Event though buyer feedback is pretty much pointless, I would like to return the gesture and leave them positive feedback. But when I go to my sold listings, there is no link for me to leave feedback for that transaction. Is it not possible for me to leave the buyer feedback for this transaction? Thanks in advance for any insight and apologies for typos and other errors, I am legally blind do it happens. 

Yes you can, click here and you will see a list of all

your buyers that you haven't left feedback for yet.

Leave Feedback For Buyers

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback?filter=giver_role:SELLER 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply