cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't leave/view feedback in app

I can't seem to leave feedback, or view my or anyone else's feedback in the Android eBay app. This has been happening for a few days, now. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Anyone come across this? 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Mine disappeared a few days ago too...along with MY SALES!!!

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I haven't sold anything in almost a month. Not a huge deal for me. I'm just a hobbyist. If I don't sell, that just means I can't buy much. I feel for some of you guys right now. Sounds like slim pickens. 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

The eBay app seems to be having problems displaying feedback comments, but you should be able to see feedback using a browser.

You should still be able to leave feedback using the app, though.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@eburtonlab wrote:

The eBay app seems to be having problems displaying feedback comments, but you should be able to see feedback using a browser.

You should still be able to leave feedback using the app, though.

I haven't been able to leave feedback. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Yes, I also have Android App, and its been going on since the last update, about 2 weeks ago or so.  I've submitted tickets for each of the problems defined below.  If you're experiencing the same issue, I hope that you'll submit tickes as well.  The more open tickets, the more likey Ebay will fix.

1. Not only can you not leave feedback on orders, but as a buyer, you can't see any related detail to a purchase.  Under purchase history, you click on orders and only a limited screen pops up.

2.  Can't see user feedback.

3.  When creating listings from the App, the item specifics disappear.  So, if you select an item specific and do not add, color for instance, all of the item specifics disappear.  It makes listing from the app a hassle.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Ebay must've been reading the forums, there's a new Android update at this very moment.  I'll post if the glitches were fixed.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

1. Feedback issue is fixed with this latest update...thanks Ebay

2.  You cab now see user feedback.

3. Item specific issue is not fixed...we can't always get everything we want.  

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I am seeing feedback comments again, as well as item title and feedback links in the Order Details again.

This is using the eBay app for Android, version 6.113.1.2.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Same here.  

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

NO Fix here!

#1, 2, or 53!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Glad to see they're starting to fix some of these problems. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply