cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit price on listings page because of vague "need one valid shipping service"

I have an item that automatically is going through eBay Authentication services because it is new with box and high priced item, but when I go to drop cost on listing page by clicking price > editing the price I want, eBay throws this annoying and now impossible to remove error

"At least one valid shipping service must be specified.

You must specify at least one domestic shipping service and cost."

Adding a custom international shipping service doesn't work, and I can't add at least "one" domestic service because the domestic field on the listing is automatically set to eBay's own Authentication program via Fedex. There is no other way to add a domestic shipping service because it doesn't need it lol, eBay is handling it per their own program.

Please fix this devs, it's basic site design you skipped over. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can't edit price on listings page because of vague "need one valid shipping service"

Do you have any open offers on the item? That will block you from making edits.

Did you try editing the price directly on your seller hub active listings page without opening the listing? Hover over the price then click the pencil icon that pops up. See if that works: https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply