cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can "send an offer to watchers" be disabled?

I have no objection to the feature, but it's cluttering up my active items page and forces me to scroll past it to do what I am trying to do. I am not in an urgent hurry to sell off everything I have at the lowest possible price and I'd rather just not be reminded of it every time I come here.

I read a post from eBay UK which says you can raise the price, and then send an offer to the original price, and this will make the link go away. It will probably make the watchers go away too... but honestly it's the buyers, not the watchers, that I'm trying to find.

Even a browser plugin would be fine, if anyone knows of any good ones.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have good success with it im always getting sales from that feature, and it is a nice tool if you want to sell more often, and thats why I am with eBay, to sell as much as I can. Because I know it works, boom, I got sales from sending lower offers, try it. But you can just delete the emails with out reading them, and the notification will go away for that item, maybe.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I am certain that if I lower the price enough, someone will buy it. But eBay is already taking a huge chunk of the money. I did a fair amount of research and I know my prices are outstanding. Any lower, and it approaches the point where it's a waste of my time to wrap it and go to the post office.

Maybe Jamie Iannone would be interested in lowering his cut to see if that triggers a boost in his revenue stream, but it's not something I care to do.

I would just like to not have to push it out of the way every time I need to access a listing.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply