cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use free listings on existing listings

Is there any way that I can use free listings that I was just notified of on existing listings or renewals of existing items? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If they are GTC listings and they renew within the timeframe of the promo you have, they will use the promo rates.

For existing listings that do NOT renew during the promo, then no, there would be no need to use one of your promo's for that.

And if you post new listings, those will use the promo rate you have while it is still an active promo.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@georgiab31213 wrote:

Is there any way that I can use free listings that I was just notified of on existing listings or renewals of existing items? Thanks

Yes. I use the free listings on items that expire in a day or two.

GTC are not for me.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@lex-talon wrote:

@georgiab31213 wrote:

Yes. I use the free listings on items that expire in a day or two.

GTC are not for me.

The ONLY time you can use the free listings offered in a promo is when a listing renews [which is a GTC listing] or you list a new listing whether that is a brand new listing, sell similar or relist.  You can NOT use them on "existing listings", UNLESS they are up for renewal or you do a relist or sell similar.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 4
latest reply