cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer not responding to messages or pay for item

Is there a method Ebay to get involved to also ask the buyer to pay, or my best option is just to cancel his order?

Thanks

John

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@tupsters1601 

Ebay sends them reminders.

If they don't pay after 4 days, you can cancel the order on day 5 for nonpayment and the buyer will earn a strike.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@tupsters1601 

Ebay sends them reminders.

If they don't pay after 4 days, you can cancel the order on day 5 for nonpayment and the buyer will earn a strike.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

sometimes things happen, sickness, fire , power out, computor crash, etc. I would check the sellers purchases and see if they are paying for other items and not for yours.  If they are then I would cancel for non-payment. Just take the high road and remember things happen which mess up an honest persons plans. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

So many people are being suddenly affected by forest fires, hurricanes, floods, power outages, illness, frogs, locusts, and all else that harries us. Don't be too quick to judge.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

yep, I thought that it may come down to that, sorry for the buyer, and thanks for your great info! - John

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I call **bleep**.  Then they shouldnt be bidding on a high ticket item like a vehicle.  End of story.  Thats hindering a big dollar sale for a potentially honest seller that may NEED the sale.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply