Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED

Issue has been resolved. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

RESOLVED

Unfortunately if you didn't have an agreement with your buyer regarding a feedback revision request they may decline it or ignore it.  You could try to have feedback removed with the feedback removal tool

I've chose the following to have feedback removed...

Removal request reason: Doesn't follow eBay policies (examples:legal concern, manipulation, extortion, etc.)

In the comment box I wrote: Buyer never contacted me regarding any issue or open a return for refund. I would have gladly issued a refund upon return of the item.

Good luck. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

RESOLVED

Did you think of asking the buyer if they would like to return the card for a refund?

That's usually a good way to start resolving something like this.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

RESOLVED

@tapforbulk 

The buyer probably saw your no return policy and wasn't aware that they can return an item for a refund anyway when an item doesn't match the pictures and/or description. (In fact, they can even lie and claim NAD even if it does match!)

I looked at the listing and whatever crease is "on the left side" is NOT showing in the picture. 

I think you should write to the buyer and tell them to open a return case and that you'll issue a full refund upon receipt. Or you can just issue a full refund without requiring a return. 

In future listings, you MUST show pictures of any and every flaw! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply