cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be careful when ordering ebay shipping supplies

Maybe it was my browser (don't know why that would be) but they took away the little banner about using your coupon at the top AND the little note about the coupon at the bottom where you apply any discount 'code'.

I wasn't watching and VERY nearly authorised the full amount without applying the code.

Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Another day ... another hoop ... another eBay chance to grab a fee.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I did that once and found out that eBay Shipping Supplies is very easy to work with. They cancelled, refunded immediately, and we fixed it a few minutes later with a new order using my coupon.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It was likely the browser, but as Upgrade says, the seller is extremely responsive and easy to deal with.  Over the time I've purchased from them I've ran into a few issues.  Some theirs some mine.  They have always taken care of me quickly and in a manner that was always polite and met my needs.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@myjunqueyourtreasure wrote:

Maybe it was my browser (don't know why that would be) but they took away the little banner about using your coupon at the top AND the little note about the coupon at the bottom where you apply any discount 'code'.

I wasn't watching and VERY nearly authorised the full amount without applying the code.

I just ordered some supplies a couple of days ago and both the banner and the note were there. The page even automatically provided me with the coupon code to copy and paste. It's not eBay's fault if you weren't paying attention.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I did that one time, I just messaged them and they cancelled for me right away.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@richard1rst wrote:

@myjunqueyourtreasure wrote:

I just ordered some supplies a couple of days ago and both the banner and the note were there. The page even automatically provided me with the coupon code to copy and paste. It's not eBay's fault if you weren't paying attention.

Excuse me, but THAT was what I was pointing out - that the banner & note were NOT there today. I don't recall saying it was anyone's fault but my own that I wasn't paying attention closely enough.

Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Women!!!!!!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply