cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appeal for eBay MC001 Suspension

Dear eBay Customer Support,

I am writing to appeal the suspension of my eBay account due to the MC001 violation. I recently received notification that my account was restricted, and I am eager to address any concerns and rectify the situation promptly.

I understand the importance of adhering to eBay's policies, and I am committed to maintaining a trustworthy and compliant presence on your platform. However, I am unclear about the specific details of the MC001 violation that led to my account suspension.

I kindly request additional information regarding the violation, including the specific incident or listing that triggered the MC001 suspension. This will help me better understand the nature of the issue and take appropriate steps to prevent any recurrence.

Furthermore, I would like to assure eBay that I am fully committed to complying with all policies moving forward. I am willing to rectify any mistakes or oversights promptly to ensure a smooth and positive experience for both myself and other eBay users.

I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. If there are any specific actions or documentation required from my end to expedite the resolution process, please let me know, and I will promptly provide the necessary information.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to a swift resolution of this matter.

Sincerely,

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@grapesgar_0 

Unfortunately, this is not eBay customer support.  This is a discussion forum for buyers and sellers. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@grapesgar_0 

This is not eBay customer support.  This is a community discussion forum for buyers and sellers.  This is also a US community discussion forum. You need to go to this link to receive the help you need:

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Discussion/ct-p/13

Good luck getting the help you need. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply