cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know how to contact eBay customer service ?

Until a couple of days ago, I could contact buyer to tell them when their item would be shipped. Now, when I click on "contact buyer" I'm sent to some random site.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, try eBay for Business Facebook page. I have heard positive things about their responsiveness. Good luck

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@jcarioca 

As posted above or

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp 

Here's the link for fashunu4eeuh's suggestion  https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

What "random site" are you being sent to?

You may want to check your device for adware or malware. If your browser is being hijacked, you may want to try a different browser entirely (some browsers are more susceptible to certain exploits than others).

Try using a different device to send messages to your buyers. Or try using the eBay app.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If you want to talk to a live body you have to go through the Automated Chat box and click on "Have An Agent Call Me" then enter your phone number. Before you could just click on the Contact Us box at the bottom of the page but now you have to jump through hoops to contact them. I think they were getting flooded with irate calls due to the changes in payments and such. Try this link and see if you go to the Automated Chat page. I think you have to click on the Need More Help link in the Chat box to get to the Call Me link. The guy I talked to had such a heavy  foreign accent I could barely understand him. Good Luck

eBay Customer Service

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Well, first you get some charcoal and draw a large pentagram on the floor, then you get some candles....

hey I mean you'd probably get better advice that way

Message 6 of 6
latest reply