cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else seeing a new type of search result ?

See screen shot, a new type of search that has the description in the search now
Results in Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes for Women and the 1st result & 1st page has men's shoes on it

What a GREAT new shopping experience

ebay new search 5-17.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I just saw your question in the Weekly Chat thread- and it's a test? 

on live listings. Paid for by the seller. Just gobsmacked at this.

smh

KayKeeCorp
Grand Ultimate Supreme
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks another test just great
I couldn't stay I had to run had a 430PM meeting, I really wanted to be able to attend the full 1hr.

Well isn't it a great search so far showing all men's shoes in the Women's category

It blows my mind that they would be testing a new search when the search they have now has such glitches as the one with local pick up items .
all the poor sellers that have been on these boards & at least got the answers and removed local pick up , but all the other sellers who don't even know their listings may not be seen because of this glitch. Fix one thing before you move to the next
SMH is an understatement

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm not seeing that (yet). I must be in the control group grimacing

(the grimacing smiley is my favorite)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I'm not seeing it either, but based on the answer you got in weakly chat, it sounds like just another way for eBay to manipulate search.  As if Cassini doesn't do enough damage...  😞

“It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent” ― Madeleine K. Albright

Great! 45.8% down over the same time last year with 2x+ items listed. Are you impressed? I'm certainly not!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply