cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Electronic Shipping Label Print Outs Coming Up with Error Messages!

I have 7 items to ship and today and when I tried to print anyone of the shipping labels out online via eBay, I get error messages, sometimes the cost is ridiculously high and inaccurate and sometimes it just says "no shipping services available."  **bleep**!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay shipping labels are currently down. eBay is aware and working to fix it; there is no ETA yet.

The system status board will be updated when the problem is fixed:

https://www.ebay.com/sts

If anybody needs labels urgently, you can purchase anything but eBay Standard Envelope elsewhere. pirateship.com is a good option for USPS and UPS services.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@mahahooey wrote:

I have 7 items to ship and today and when I tried to print anyone of the shipping labels out online via eBay, I get error messages, sometimes the cost is ridiculously high and inaccurate and sometimes it just says "no shipping services available."  **bleep**!

Hey @mahahooey! We have resolved the eBay Shipping labels issue sellers were experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we restored the label printing functionality. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Heads up.

I had the same issue.

The issue was resolved BUT double check your payment method  for shipping labels.

Mine changed from "funds" to "paypal" after the glitch.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 4
latest reply