cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Technical Problem

About a week ago I saw what I am sure is a technical problem with my account. In my ebay current listings page the view count numerals are greyed-out & in my sold listings page the view tracking & edit tracking are too. I reported this to ebay tech support & a ticket was sent to their IT department to work on the problem.

I know that may be a futile attempt but I had to try & hope it will be solved soon.  My sales have nearly stopped & I believe this problem may be the cause. Has anyone ever had what I have described?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

My view counts show the item's activity for up to 6 months when I click on it.

Manage active listings - eBay Seller Hub

krazzykats_0-1672347385193.png

krazzykats_1-1672347456398.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@ourancestorsattic   Nope, views are clickable & fine & so are tracking numbers.  IDK how you're "sure" this is an account problem, but FYI as a techie, I can tell you that it sounds more like a browser problem.   I also haven't heard of anyone else with what you're experiencing.  Usually if something like this was affecting users, there would be many threads.  

If I were you, I'd be sure that I was on the current version of my preferred browser &/or I would try other browsers & see if they were functioning correctly. 

Lastly, even if it was a problem unique to you, it sounds like a simple page display/hyperlink problem, not anything that would affect buyers or the ability to purchase from you.  

ETA:  For about 2 weeks I have been having page display issues, primarily centered around FB, that has been changing some text to pink.  I haven't cared enough to research it though. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@ourancestorsattic   I take it back, other people ARE having this problem, here's another thread: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/grey/m-p/33439438#M2135413

It clearly is a problem with how browsers are showing certain hyperlinks, but it's an eBay problem.  Seems some are seeing pink (like me) & others are seeing gray, like you.   The color *may* be determined by which browser  you're on.  

Either way, the important thing is that it is a disply issue & is not affecting funtionality or buyers at all.  I've been seeing it for weeks & have contiued to have sales. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Mine are all greyed out also but when I click it all works fine.  Not problematic for me.  sales are still happening.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply