cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A buyer worth blocking with no motive.

Is a buyer who has I quote said “ I feel like buying just to drop a negative on your thirsty ass and return it”  

If he threatened me with this retaliation to a sale price, I can imagine that not only is he willyto do that for not liking the price of one item but Is probably a repeat offender of carrying out threats to other sellers. Thought the community should know about this buyers intentions to waste money shipping to and fro and falsely claiming their something wrong with the product you sell . 
cheers

redhood

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

...I don't know if you are allowed to post any eBay members account name on this forum...I suggest you alter the name if you don't want to be punished...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

...I don't know if you are allowed to post any eBay members account name on this forum...I suggest you alter the name if you don't want to be punished...

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Nowhere is it mentioned in the rules to not be able to call out a buyer by name and to quote them. This a public a forum so I can and am trying to alert the public about a buyer with quotes as to his intentions. Thanks 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@redhoodv-56.   Yes @bbravo65. was correct in saying You may not name or shame and it's in the rules of the forum. But with that said, report this buyer to ebay, block and move on.

This buyer is bad news and nobody deserves that statement while trying to sell.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@redhoodv-56 wrote:

Nowhere is it mentioned in the rules to not be able to call out a buyer by name and to quote them. 

Rules of engagement

No naming and shaming. We will not tolerate posting about listing or member violations. Item numbers, auction links, negative/neutral feedback scores, other members’ ID or contact information posted for the purpose of shaming another member will be edited or removed.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Rules-of-Engagement/td-p/26164369

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

The last thing I’ll say is I did not know you could call out a scammer when this is for other sellers to learn from one another about a possible thief and who is too much money and time to waste of other honest people on here. Hi I don’t want any trouble but I don’t know how to cancel this topic or take it down for anymore peeps who want to not pay attention to the topic. I’m not shamming him, I’ve just had someone do something like this and leave me negative remarks without any logic. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@redhoodv-56 wrote:

The last thing I’ll say is I did not know you could call out a scammer when this is for other sellers to learn from one another about a possible thief and who is too much money and time to waste of other honest people on here. Hi I don’t want any trouble but I don’t know how to cancel this topic or take it down for anymore peeps who want to not pay attention to the topic. I’m not shamming him, I’ve just had someone do something like this and leave me negative remarks without any logic. 

The whole point of the rule is to prevent anyone from coming here and saying anything about anybody they want, be it the truth or a lie.

Without the rule, I could come here and say that you are a terrible scammer who sent me a box of rocks and then threatened me when I filed a not as described claim, when in reality I could be a competitor who has never, ever done business with you. I could be saying it just to damage your reputation.

Once it's out there, it can't be unseen, the doubt can never be removed.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

gjs_16
Guide

I would've blocked that individual.

Move on.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

My guess is you left out a lot of important information. It is expected though here on the boards. Explain "why" a random person would send you a message like that ?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

For what it's worth... threats made here in the forum and in messaging would be reference points for feedback removal.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@coolections wrote:

My guess is you left out a lot of important information. It is expected though here on the boards. Explain "why" a random person would send you a message like that ?

It happens.

Happened to me once. Just a message saying something similar and STUPID.  I was surprised. NO biggie.

Just add the vile creature to the BLOCKED list, and moved on and SMH.

ZZZZ_23.jpg

Message 11 of 11
latest reply