cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3RD Party Shippers...

Why does EBAY allow buyers who use 3rd party shippers to leave negative feedback on items after the buyers are proven to have used a 3rd party shipper.   Buyer stated item arrived damaged.   Buyer then asked for a partial refund.  Was told to send back for a full refund.  No communication after that just negative feedback saying "They sold me a damaged item..!"  Ebay management team stated that as long as buyer is stating opinion feedback will not be removed.  

Now we all know they lose their money back guarantees at that point but shouldn't they also lose all rights to feedback as well?  I mean they lose money back rights because sellers and EBAY have no idea what the 3rd party shipper did to the item.  My new feedback for all items purchased on EBAY going forward just might have to be "Transaction on this platform was garbage."  According to management team as long as its opinion it wont be removed.   

Opinion  : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

3RD Party Shippers...

@3r_technology_solutions 

Not really sure about the feedback part and why it is allowed.  It should be addressed, especially since they are violating policy.  My guess is there are so many of these types, it's hard to catch them all, but they are making pretty good strides to shut them down if they catch them.

Bottom line...sell what you have in your possession.  

Have a great evening

Message 2 of 2
latest reply