cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uploading listings in bulk

is there a way I could list my inventory in bulk using a file/spread sheet, i.e. .csv, excel file, etc.?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

uploading listings in bulk

@marthascloset1 

Yes, bulk uploads are possible with Seller Hub > Reports > Uploads:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/uploads 

On that page, download a template for each of the major categories that you will need for your items.  Select the XLSX option, as that file contains all of the options you would normally encounter on the listing tool.

As you populate the spreadsheet from left to right, your selections will determine which cells become mandatory, and your options for those cells may change based on an earlier selection.  Droplists may appear within each cell to be populated.

All data can be uploaded this way, although the photos may be a problem. The spreadsheet will only accept URLs for online photos. If you don't have an online server for those photos, you would have to manually add photos to your listings after the uploads. In that case, you may need to put dummy URLs into the spreadsheet and delete/replace with a manual edit to the listing. 

Also look at the left column of the Uploads page and take advantage of "Learning Resources".

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply